Saturday 22 May 2010

Book Trailer Saturday! 'Wyrmeweald' (Paul Stewart & Chris Riddell)

'Wyrmeweald' is on the reading pile as we speak but there are a number of other books that I want to read first before I'll get anywhere near it. I'll probably give it a go at some point though, having a real soft spot for dragons :o)
In the meantime, here's the trailer...



I generally stay away from children's books purely because there are so many adult ones that I want to read first. 'Wyrmeweald' looks like one I might just have to try though... Has anyone else here (or their children) read anything by Stewart and Riddell? If so, what did you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris Riddells artwork is on display in Salisbury, UK for the next few weeks (as part of the Arts Festival here). Both of them are actually giving a talk as part of the festival too, this afternoon in fact!