Sunday 25 May 2008

'The Mirrored Heavens' - Winners!

Thanks to everyone who entered :o) These two lucky winners will each get a copy of David Williams' debut courtesy of Bantam Spectra...

Steven Klotz, Los Angeles

Ken Reid, Nairn, Scotland

Your books are on the way!

Everyone else - Due to a complete lack of time to read this weekend (a sarcastic 'thank you' goes to the nice person who thought it would be a great idea to smash one of my car windows...) I'll be doing a couple of giveaways that I was originally to leave for a bit. Stick around, I think they're cool... :o)

4 comments:

dangermouse6969 said...

I won? Yay thank you very much I look forward to reading it! Ken.

MentatJack said...

YAY! Can't wait to read it. Steven

MentatJack said...

Just Arrived! Keep the great content coming. Steven

dangermouse6969 said...

I finally got round to reading this and really enjoyed it thank you muchly sir!