Wednesday 21 May 2008

Indiana Jones Competition - The Winners!

Thanks to everyone who entered the 'Indiana Jones' competition. It would have been great if I could have given books to all of you but well, you know...
Anyway, without further ado the lucky winners are...

Pat Neal, Orange New Jersey, US
Steven Van Bael, Belgium
Michael Below, Germany

Well done folks, your books are on their way. Happy Reading!
Better luck next time everyone else, there will be more competitions in the future so keep your eyes open...

5 comments:

ediFanoB said...

Hi Graeme,

what a wonderful suprise !!!
A minute ago I looked a mail gmail account and found a message from you:
"Hey Michael,
You won a copy of the Indiana Jones book!"

I'm so happy about it because normally I don't win.

I'm on business trip in Italy this week and the weather is wet and grey.

So this is my sunbeam for today :-)

Thank you very much.

I appreciate your blog.

Kind regards
ediFanoB (Michael)

DesLily said...

Wow!, I never win! This is a first! And Indiana.. oh yeah, couldn't have been much better than that!!

Thanks for having the giveaway!!

bottomie said...

wow wish i had a job that could put me on a plane to italy:)

congrats to the winners:)

ediFanoB said...

Hi tara,

I work for a Japanese company with a lot of European subsidiaries. These subsidiaries all use the same software on one big computer. All IT people work in one virtual entity. We are all located in our countries. So I'm based in Germany. This week I have to work together with an Italian colleague. So I stay four days in Italy. But to be honest, I don't see much from Italy: aiport, hotel and company.

Anyway thank you for congratulations.

Waylander said...

Graeme,

Thanks man, I love winning stuff, especially books.
On a side note, I really like the blog. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Steven