Saturday 30 August 2008

The Lazy Saturday 'Linky Bonanza'!

It's Saturday, I haven't finished anything that I'm reading and I don't have much else to say. It's a good job then that other intrepid bloggers have been saying loads! :o)
Here's what some of them have to say for themselves...

The Book Swede may be away on holiday but his blog is ticking along merrily under 'Guest Blogger Power'! Have a click over Here and see what's up!

The Wertzone reminds anyone who hasn't picked up a copy that the rather splendid 'The Ten Thousand' is now available. Don't hang round there though, have a scroll through the rest of the Blog and read loads of stuff about Neil Gaiman's work...

Larry has a few words to say about the subject of Generation Gaps.

Liviu C. Suciu enjoys a book that I could barely get started on (and never finished) over at Fantasy Book Critic.

Aidan has a few words for us about what Paul Kearney will be up to next.

SQT has an interesting post about The Roles That Got Away.

Neth has more Links for you to browse through.

It's been a while since I visited Urban Fantasy Land but it's always well worth the trip if that's your thing. Check it out if you haven't already ;o)

Last, but not least, James has got a Richard Morgan thing going on over at Speculative Horizons. Just start at the top and scroll down the first three or four posts, it's all good!

What am I doing? Ploughing my way through Kristin Cashore's 'Graceling' which is turning into one of those books that tries to put me off reading it while having just enough to keep me going... I should hopefully have a review up in the next few days.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: