Sunday 9 September 2007

Your Sunday Update


Here I am, post 'Mike Carey interview' with the man himself! Just in case you're wondering, Mike is the one who looks like he poses for photos all the time and doesn't look like he's had too much to drink. If you're still not sure, Mike is the one without the beard...
We had a great chat about the new Felx Castor novel ('Dead Men's Boots') and also about comic book projects new and old. Expect to see the interview posted in the next few days.
Once I've posted this I'll be getting straight back into Jeff Somers' debut novel 'The Electric Church'. This is one of Orbit's debut novels for the US launch and from what I've read so far it's not hard to see why they've chosen it for their opening salvo on the US market. There will be a review posted very soon...
That's all for now, hope you're all having a great weekend! If not, you've only got five days to go until the next one!

1 comment:

Robert said...

A drink and an interview ;) I'm officially jealous! It's all good though. Mike's a great guy and I look forward to your interview. I also got your email and sent back a reply. Let me know if you didn't get it...