Tuesday 9 October 2012

Guest Posts Needed! (An Open Invitation)

I'll be taking a little blogging break, in a couple of weeks time (no real reason, just need a break from it), and thought I'd leave the blog to run wild and free just like I did the other week.  I've already done a weeks worth of competitions so didn't want to repeat the same old thing all over again. This time, I thought I'd do something with the blog that I've never done before (well, not on this scale). For one week only, I'm turning the blog over to anyone who wants to post about anything sci-fi/fantasy/horror related. Do you want to talk about your favourite book/comic/film/whatever here? That's good. Do you want to have a little moan about something genre related? That's good as well. Are you thinking of something else entirely? Well, that's ok just so long as you're not one of those people who offer guest posts and then give you something about online poker (yep, I'm looking at you)

This one is primarily open to writers and other bloggers (as they're the ones you normally find doing all the writing) but if you're a reader who wants to have a go at posting them I'm cool with that as well. Just drop me an email (address at the top) and tell me what you're thinking of. If I like it then I'll be back in touch and we'll take it from there. The only thing is that I'd need your post by the 28th of October. If you fancy helping a blogger out then send me an email ;o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds good; shall sling an email your way soon :)

Jamie

Matty said...

Hey, this sounds like a great idea.