Tuesday 6 March 2012

'Pax Omega' Cover Art (Or... 'Now this is more like it!')

If you're going to write a book about hardcore steampunk robots then you make damn sure that there is a hardcore steampunk robot on the cover! Like this,

I loved 'Gods of Manhattan' so it's a real no-brainer that 'Pax Omega' will be read and reviewed here just as soon as I can get my hands on a copy (I don't think it's out just yet but I can wait for just a little while longer). Have some blurb in the meantime...

Doc Thunder's last stand against a deadly foe whose true identity will shock you to your core! El Sombra's final battle against the forces of the Ultimate Reich! The Locomotive Man in a showdown with cosmic science on the prairies of the Old West! Jackson Steele defends the 25th Century against the massed armies of the Space Satan! A duel of minds in the mystery palaces of One Million AD! Blazing steam-pulp sci-fi the way you crave it! From the Big Bang to the End Of Time - eleven tales from Pax Britannia's past, present and distant future combine into one starspanning saga set to shake the universe to its foundations or destroy it! 

That's me sold :o) 

No comments: