Tuesday 13 March 2012

Cover Art! 'Void Stalker' (Aaron Dembski-Bowden)

Because I finished the book last night and just had to post something while I get my head around the task of saying how great it was without using the word 'awesome' more than once... Check out the cover art,

If it wasn't for Clint Langley's gorgeous cover art, I'd be more than happy to see even more Black Library covers from Jon Sullivan in the future.
Without going into too much detail here, Dembski-Bowden ends his trilogy in possibly the only way it could end but still managed to surprise me right at the very end; literally on the very last page. There will be a review shortly, have some blurb in the meantime...

The hunters have become the hunted. The Night Lords flee to the dark fringes of the Imperium to escape their relentless pursuers – the eldar of Craftworld Ulthwé. Their flight takes them to the carrion world of Tsagualsa, where their primarch died and their Legion was broken. There, history will repeat itself as a deadly assassin stalks the shadows, and the Night Lords are drawn into a battle they are destined to lose. 

You can read my reviews for 'Soul Hunter' and 'Blood Reaver' Here and Here. Then go out and buy the books, seriously :o)

1 comment:

Civilian Reader said...

Very jealous - I'm in the US, still, and all my review copies are still being delivered to my UK address! Reliant on eBooks at the moment. :(
Can't WAIT to read this.