Monday 26 March 2012

The 'Far too nice to be doing everything that I'm doing' Competition Winner's Post!

I'm talking about job hunting and mending a door, it's a glamorous life that I lead over here :o) I'd much rather crack open a nice cold can of beer and get stuck into a good book; I've got loads of those on the go as it happens but more on that in a minute. There's a competition winner that I need to announce first...

Thanks to everyone who entered the 'Wise Man's Fear' competition last week, a book where my reading has utterly stalled in the last few days. I might just have to put it to one side and come back another time. Hopefully this weeks winner will have better luck with it than I did, that winner was...

Jimmy Milligan, Whitley Bay, UK

Nice one Jimmy, your book is on its way. Better luck next time everyone else...

In case you were wondering, this week will see reviews posted for 'Axe Cop: Volume 3', 'Bitter Seeds' and 'Pax Omega'. That leaves one day free, no idea what will go in there just yet...

See you all tomorrow :o)

No comments: