Monday 23 August 2010

What do you get when...?


What do you get when a favourite author mine runs a few questions past an author who’s written probably the best zombie novel that I’ll read this year (and next year as well)?

What you get is a conversation between Mark Newton and Alden Bell that runs like this. Have a click and see what they have to say, it’s worth the read. And I know I’ve said this before but it’s worth saying again, read ‘The Reapers are The Angels’ when it’s released. I don’t think you’ll regret it.

2 comments:

Kahless said...

I'll second Graeme's comment that The Reapers Are the Angels is the best zombie book I've read.

Stephen Aryan said...

I'll third those comments. The book is fantastic. I went into it cold, knowing nothing, and came away very surprised and stunned. Comparisons in some ways to I Am Legend were my initial thoughts. A great book that should stand completely alone, no sequels etc.