Sunday 14 December 2008

'All the Windwracked Stars' and 'The Mystery of Grace' Competitions - The Winners!

Thanks to everyone who entered these competitions (and made me feel really popular when I looked at my email inbox!) but, at the end of the day, there could only be two winners and they were...

'All the Windwracked Stars'

Amber Perreca, Vancouver, Canada

'The Mystery of Grace'

Aaron Cane, Fareham, UK

Well done guys, your books will be on their way very soon! Better luck next time everyone else...

4 comments:

Aidan Moher said...

Yay British Columbia!

~Aidan
A Dribble of Ink

Bethery said...

Yah!!! My name is Amber Perreca and I am the winner for "All the Windwrecked Stars" by Elizabeth Bear. This is the best christmas present ever that I could get this year as I love books!

Merry Christmas Everyone! and Thank you Graeme for this amazing gift.

Amber

Peter said...

Please look at my blog if you like books:

http://www.pizzasbookdiscussion.blogspot.com/

Cool blog by the way.

Thanks,

Pizza

Graeme Flory said...

Hi Amber,

Your book should hopefully be on it's way to you today. Happy Reading!

Hi Pizza,
Thanks! Your blog is pretty cool too :o)