Thursday 24 March 2011

Cover Art - 'Axe Cop Volume One'

I've been following this series online for a while now but I'll still be grabbing a copy of 'Axe Cop Volume One' when I can (just so I'm not stuck on the computer all the time...) My imagination got up to all kinds of weird stuff when I was five years old but all I'll say is that it had nothing on the imagination of five year old Malachai Nicolle, the writer of 'Axe Cop'. I'm holding out for Hope to come up with something similar in the next few years and for me to have learnt to draw by then...

Twenty nine year old Ethan Nicolle (Malachai's big brother) has the artwork duties and you can see that he has managed to sum up what Malachai's character is all about. I love this series and if you're not into it already then I reckon you'll love it too. Check out the website Here. Have you seen this series yet? What do you think of it?

No comments: