Monday 24 January 2011

The 'cheese and wine before bed is such a bad idea...' Competition Winner's Post!

I knew it was a bad idea, I just knew it... Didn't stop me though! Last  night was all about some of the trippiest dreams I've ever had and this morning is all about me feeling like someone has used my head as a door mat. Look, here's the deal. I'm going to tell you who won last week's 'Midnight Riot' competition and then I'm going to hide under my desk until the headache goes away...
The winners were,

Ruthann Shurtleff, Salt Lake City, Utah
Bill Jolly, Southaven, Mississippi,
Sara Chamama, New York

Well done guys, your books should be with you soon.

See you all tomorrow, I'm going to go and drink lots of coffee now...

3 comments:

Bill said...

Thanks Graeme, really looking forward to this book.

WonderBunny said...

Thanks for the book! I'm looking forward to it! (Ruthann)

WonderBunny said...

Thanks for the book! I received it this week!