Wednesday 19 December 2007

'Twelve Books of Christmas!' - The Final Chapter...

Well, we're getting to that time of December where the mail slows down to an absolute crawl so I reckon it's about time to announce the final four winners in my 'Twelve Books of Christmas' competition...
Without further ado, the lucky folks are...

Neville Thompson, Gauteng, South Africa
James Long, Lancashire, UK
Rachel Dunne, Holmen, US
Mark Chitty, Caernarfon, Wales

Guys, your books are sat in my desk drawer right now and will be on their way this afternoon. Happy reading!
Thanks as well to everyone who took part this time round, I've really enjoyed doing this particular competition and it's safe to say that will be more 'Mystery Book Giveaways' in the future!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks Greame, I'll look forward to getting my mystery book soon (well, we are talking about UK post here...) and reading during the relaxing break I have from work over xmas!

Unknown said...

Awesome, thanks Graeme! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Rachel.! said...

Yay, thanks! I can't wait to see what the mystery book is... I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Greame, many many thanks for Death's Head - after a search coming up with the description "Peter Hamilton meets Neal Asher meets Richard Morgan" I'm more than a little exited!