Sunday 16 December 2007

Just got back from Plymouth and I've been catching up on...

These amazing links from my favourite bloggers...

Pat has given us his top ten speculative fiction reads that were published in 2007. He also shows us the cover art for the PS Publishing edition of 'Return of the Crimson Guard'...

The Book Swede wraps up two of his competitions in a blaze of bribery and pictures of Will Smith...

Fantasy Book Critic is off on his holidays but has left a little message and promises to update when he can...

Adam also has an update but doesn't seem to be going on holiday anytime soon!

The Deckled Edge is in the middle of a house move but still finds time to tell us what's what on the New York Times bestsellers list.

Remy has the trailer for 'Lost' (Season 4). I still need to watch seasons 1-3...

Tia is reading one of my personal favourites from this year...

But what am I doing? Well, I've sworn a mighty oath that I must finish 'A Sword from Red Ice' before I read anything else. I'm just over halfway through at the moment... I've also got a pretty cool looking zombie film that will be blogged about in the next couple of days...
Have a great week guys!

1 comment:

Chris, The Book Swede said...

Oooh Plymouth, how lucky for you :P Near my neck of the woods!


Cheers for the mention, enjoyed your year-review/interview at SFFWorld.

Chris