Saturday 8 December 2007

‘Mystery Book Winners!’ – The First Batch…

Thanks to everyone who has entered so far. If you haven’t entered yet, there’s still time as the competition will be running for another couple of weeks yet. Just drop me an email (address at the top right hand corner) and tell me you want in! No multiple entries though, any of these will result in a reproachful look from me that will make you feel incredibly guilty (and wondering why you tried to enter more than once)…
Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, the winners…
The first four winners are as follows…

David Turner, Peterborough, UK
Gerard Drijhout, Netherlands
Cindi Hoppes, Edwardsville, Illinois
John Burdis, Maidstone, Kent

Guys, your books are getting closer to you even as we speak!
Everyone else, you’re still in with a chance. I’ll announce the next set of winners around the middle of next week (I’d completely forgotten how slow the Christmas post is so I want to make sure books get to people as soon as possible).
In the meantime, it's getting to that time of year where I have to visit relatives if I want my Christmas presents (I'm greedy but honest!). Things are starting to get busy but I'm still making time to read ;o)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

John said...

There I was looking through the SciFiNow forum and I saw Graeme's post, to say if you want to stand a chance with winning one of twelve books just email your address.
Well they do say you don't get anything for nothing nowadays, well I'm afraid Graeme has proved that saying wrong. On Saturday a parcel arrived with Queen Of Candesce by Karl Schroeder in it.
After I had read the dust cover I then put it away for Christmas as an extra present.
All I can say now is Thank You Very Much Graeme for this pleasant suprise.

Gerard said...

Thanks again Graeme! The book arrived yesterday and I'm looking forward to my first indulgence of the Star Wars universe in the form of a novel :)

dturne said...

Hi Graeme, I just received a copy of Odalisque won in your mystery book competition. Can't wait to read it. Thanks.