Thursday 26 April 2012

Pat Mills & Simon Bisley signing 'Slaine: The Horned God' (at Forbidden Planet)

I saw this over at the Forbidden Planet website the other day…

Pat Mills and  Simon Bisley will be signing the new hardcover of the classic SLAINE THE HORNED GOD at the Forbidden Planet London Megastore on Saturday 23rd June 1 – 2pm.

I love ‘The Horned God’ (read my review Here) so am totally all over this one :o) I haven’t read the later 'Slaine' books but would recommend reading up to ‘The Horned God’ at the very least. There’s a lot here for fans of fantasy in general and Celtic mythology in particular (surprised that it didn't make Ryan's list of fantasy comics worth checking out over at The Speculative Scotsman but there you go...)

Hopefully I’ll see some of you at the signing?

No comments: