Monday 10 January 2011

The 'First Day Back at Work After a Two Week Break...' Competition Winner's Post!

And I am feeling the pain...

Thanks everyone for bearing with me over the Christmas and New Year Period where I thought I’d take a little break and lay off the reviewing so I could recharge my batteries and take my time over what I was reading. You can consider my batteries fully recharged! I really enjoyed what I read over Christmas/New Year and am looking forward to telling you all about it over the next few days. Book reviews begin tomorrow!


In the meantime though, bear with me for one more day because today is all about the people who won the ‘Thirteen Years Later’ competition that I ran just after Christmas. If you won the book then I hope you enjoy it!

The lucky winners were...

Stuart Blakeley, South Australia
Steve Renshaw, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Melissa Emmerson, Sheffield, UK
Dejan Mitrovic, Belgrade, Serbia
Joy Whitelock, Somerset, UK

Well done everyone, your books are on their way right now :o) If you didn’t win this time round, keep your eyes open for more competitions that I hope to run in the future...

4 comments:

Joy Whitelock said...

Many thanks, I shall look forward to my book arriving. Happy New Year to you all. Joy.

Stuart said...

wow, never won anything before. Looks forward to reading it.

Anonymous said...

Graeme, thank you for the book & happy New Year
Dejan

Steve said...

Thanks for this - i look forward to reading a new book! cheers