Monday 19 November 2012

The 'need to catch up with myself' Competition Winner's Post!

After all the fun last week it's back to job hunting and trying to cure Hope of her crush on Yoda. Seriously, my daughter is weird. It's a good weird but... he's made of Lego for goodness sake! If that wasn't enough for me to be getting on with there's also a whole load of books waiting to be reviewed right here. Some good ones and one that hasn't aged as well as I thought it would. Oh well, more on those later this week...

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who entered the 'Rogue Trooper' competition. My inbox was glad of all the attention. There could only be two winners though and they were...

Brian Stabler, East Yorkshire, UK
Steve Renshaw, Bradford, UK

Nice work there guys :o) Give me a couple of days to get to the post office and your books should be with you very soon.

That's it from me. I shall be spending the rest of the day trying to separate a stray job from the rest of the herd and running it down in a feast of gainful employment; wish me luck!

1 comment:

Midnighter said...

Cheers, Graeme. I look forward to receiving this. Rogue Trooper was one of my favourite 200AD characters backi in the day. Going to be interesting to see if it's as good as I remember.