Thursday 4 November 2010

Christmas shouldn't come early... but today it does!

As a rule, I usually hate it when Christmas flexes its Yuletide muscles and barges its way into November (and even October). I mean, it kind of lessens the fact that Christmas is meant to be a 'one off' time of year and something a little special.

Sometimes though, Christmas really does come a little early and I'm almost duty bound to tell everyone because it's simply great. Amanda's getting all festive over at her blog and giving away free book bundles. There's something there for everyone and it's open to everyone as well, none of this 'you can only enter if you live in the Republic of X' malarkey! :o)

I wouldn't hang around if I were you, have a click Here and see if there's anything that takes your fancy...