Monday 27 August 2012

The 'Typical Bank Holiday...' Competition Winner's Post!

It began with my arm down the toilet (the truth is far more boring than whatever you're thinking right now so... don't ask) and it has just ended with a liberal dose of whiskey and coke. I'd personally prefer more of the latter, and less of the former, but all in all I can't complain really. How was your Bank Holiday?

This is a bit of a late post so I'm not going to hang about in announcing the winner of last week's competition. The winner of my spare copy of 'The Guv'nor' was...

Adam Wallace, Milton Keynes, UK

Nice work there Adam, your book will be in the post just as soon as I can get to a post office tomorrow morning :o)

I'm running out of books, that are waiting to be reviewed, so I'm not entirely sure what this week is going to look like review wise. I'm reading the hell out of 'The Dirty Streets of Heaven' though (really enjoying it) so hopefully that will feature at some point. Let's wait and see...

See you tomorrow ;o)

No comments: