Sunday 28 June 2009

A Reminder for Myself...


In the midst of all the books I have on the go, some fall through the cracks. This is my attempt to remind myself of some of the stuff I should be reading (the miracle of post scheduling means not only am I writing this on Friday afternoon but it will also be waiting for me when I get home on Sunday morning)...

I'm always on the lookout for new comics to try and 'Olympus' looks like it's worth a shot. Here's the blurb from the Olympus Blog...



In ancient Greece, Zeus granted eternal life to two brothers, and bound them to his service. 3,000 years later, they are hunting an exiled god, only in their hunt they release onto earth one of Hades' most dangerous prisoners. With a fresh, compelling visual style and original storytelling, OLYMPUS #1 is a rebirth of classical mythology into action and intrigue.

Have any of you guys picked this up? What do you think?

Edited to add: I thought the pictures were going to be a lot bigger than that, sorry...

Edited to also add: Does anyone know why blogger refused to schedule my posts, for this weekend, when it promised me it would...?

No comments: