Wednesday 25 March 2009

'The Logbook of the Ketty Jay'...


Adam over at the The Wertzone is a guy who knows what he's on about so when he said great things about Chris Wooding's 'Retribution Falls' I knew that this was a book I'd need to keep an eye open for...

If that wasn't enough recommendation for me, Simon Spanton (over at Gollancz) sent me a link to the Logbook of the Ketty Jay itself to show me what I'll be missing if I don't give the book a go. I've had a read and it looks very much like I need to find myself a copy of 'Retribution Falls'! Have a read and see what you think...

3 comments:

OldMan said...

I followed the link to the logbook of ketty jay...

Impressive. Really.

You live in the UK, Graeme, and I know Terry Pratchett is really popular there, but I don't see any posts of his series. Do you not like him?

Graeme Flory said...

I love Terry Pratchett's earlier books (although it's been a while since I last read them) but never really got into anything he did after 'The Fifth Elephant'... Maybe I should give them a go but there's so much cool stuff to read first :o)

ediFanoB said...

Greame, thanks a lot for the logbook link. I read Adam'spost before and was really fascinated because I love airships. I really look forward to get the book and read it.

I had a first glance at the logbook and it is great. Need to read all entries. Anyway I'm now a follower.....