Thursday 30 April 2009

Anyone going to...

...Sci-Fi London over the Bank Holiday weekend? Yet again I've been too busy with other things to get round to booking places for the various talks etc but I'm hoping to meet a whole load of people (that I really want to meet) at the launch party for Tony Ballantyne's 'Twisted Metal'...

How about you though? Will you be going to the talks or are you planning on pulling an all nighter of epic 'Italian Horror' or 'Anime'?
Leave a comment here and let me know either what you're planning on doing or what you thought of it all...

2 comments:

Mark Charan Newton said...

Yes! I'm there on the Monday, on a panel, and then in the bar... :)

Graeme Flory said...

I might just have to stop by the bar then! :o) If I don't see you there then I'll definitely be around for your signing in June...