Saturday 4 October 2008

'The Painted Man' and 'Order 66' - The Winners!

Thanks to everyone who emailed to enter these competitions, I'm sorry that not everyone could win...

The people who did win a book are...

'The Painted Man.'

Gabriel Mulvaney, Belfast
Susan Chester, Oregon
Lauren Becker, US
Wendy Wakeford, Gwent, Wales
Eva Mueller, Germany

'Order 66.'

Alex Crompton, Stockport
Ed Read, Reading
David Dobbs, Switzerland

Well done everyone! Your books should be on their way to you early next week. Better luck next time everyone else...

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That makes my weekend.The books sounds great and I am really looking forward to a good read.
Thanks Graeme for the book and more importantly for all your hard work on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Graeme. The Order 66 scene in ROTS was a dramatic highlight for me (I'd expected the duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin to be the best scene but sadly felt that was a bit meh), so I can't wait to see how it's covered in the book.
Thanks again, and keep up the good work with the blog.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Thanks so much! The Painted Man looks awesome and I can't wait to read it. :)
-Lauren

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Graeme ... I'm chuffed to bits. I really wanted to read this one - you've made my week :-)

I'm not a blogger, hence anonymous whenever I post. But, this time, thanks ...
-Wendy

sweetsue said...

I am so happy to have won this! I have a little stock-pile of books to read for the coming winter;and this book is going to be on top!
Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks! I admit I haven't heard of 'The painted man' before, but it sounds very interesting.